Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gearing up for Our Little Corner's Spring Fling-Saturday




I think my dry spell is over. I've found some fun items this week. the metal signs above are stove top covers. See the circular burn on the left one.

This clock face is plaster iron and Oh so heavy.

Love this piece, It's a humidor complete with copper lining


Don't these chalkware dancers remind you of the pics above Lucy and Ricky's beds.
They are in their original box. And I also found this industrial bin


Now for a shot of my "office" for pricing. It's way too hot and humid to do this outside, so I'm bringing my small inside to mark. Here is my makeshift office.

Everything I need, at my fingertips.

I'm busy busy busy pricing and marking down for this weekend's sale at Our Little Corner, Saturday only-Noonday Texas. I'm taking a truck load and so are many other dealers. All priced to sell. I'll be there working all day so say hello when you come by. Everything in my space will be 25% off, and outside items may be marked down further.


See you there

http://www.robomargo.com/olcbutton.png

4 comments:

Kudzu said...

oh wow, it's a beautiful piece...i thought it was much larger at first, and that it might be a radio or victrola....but very interesting, and pretty copper,too. you have some great items!
kudzu

Vee said...

Sometimes a bed does make the best desk. All good wishes for this weekend's sale. I really like the humidor.

TinaTx said...

Looks like you have found some good stuff! Good luck on Saturday - wish I could make it. :(

Vintage and Company said...

I really want to come to the OLC sale, but we are having a work day in kilgore for some friends...how early are you opening? Serving breakfast by chance?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin