Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cool Junk is Hitting the Mainstream

I got my Restoration Hardware Catalog yesterday,
and enjoyed flipping through it.

Looks like our stuff is catching on


completely reproduced



and available to you for only


10 times the price that we find it at the flea market.


But it is clean, new and comes in a box.

Happy to see it all hit the mainstream.

Cool stuff, Love the look, now to get out there and find the real thing for a fraction of the cost.

All photo's from Restoration Hardware Fall 2010 Catalog

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Isn't it fun when you track down a piece and see it in the catlog for so much more money? Let the hunt begin!

Amy said...

I thought the "stuff" was cool, but ick....no color!!!! I thought it was the weirdest catalog I've ever seen. It completely uninspired me!!!

Angela said...

Yeah, it's so much more fun to hunt it down and know you can have more of it because it cost so little!!

The Smith Hotel said...

I know! I just got the catalog in the mail the other day! Really cool stuff but way out of my buget! Gives me ideas of what to look for when I am out junking though!

Jody

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh I can't WAIT to immerse myself in your WONDERFUL US catalogues Margo....I once bought an Anthropology catalogue from eBay after seeing some neat pics....!!

As nice as it looks though, the reproduced 'look' will never replace the real thang....!!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Six in One Hand said...

Margo,
that's so funny that you brought this up because I was just saying the exact same thing to Mr. M yesterday when I saw my Ballard design catalog.

Into Vintage said...

I was talking about this catalog just today - I lost count of how many times the word 'reproduction' appeared in the pages. Junking justification! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin