Sunday, October 17, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who came to my little Industrial Chic Show-n-tell Linky Party. It was a huge success. There were 43 separate entries into the show-n-tell and several more comments. We even got a few of the guys involved there towards the end.

As you can see by the links, Industrial Chic has a range of looks, fitting into many different styles of Decorating. I can't wait to try this again sometime.

Now for the winners

The Necklace goes to Lezlee of Prior Lives
The Mini Chalk Board Tags go to Kristin of Faded Prairie and
The Skeleton Flash Cards go to Junque Magnet

Wish I could have had an award for each and every one of you.
To the Winners, Please email me your address, and I'll send out your winnings.

Thank you again, to everyone who entered their take on Industrial Chic and to everyone who commented. I found some great new blogs as I'm sure you did too.

Have a happy week.
Margo

8 comments:

Kristin said...

yay!! really?!? oh.my.goodness!! *thank you* so much for hosting such an amazing party!! *loved* it!!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Yayyyyyy Lezlee, Kristin & Junque Magnet....You LUCKY Buggers....I am GREEN with envy....hahahahaha....ENJOY your prizes & THANKS so much for sharing your AWESOME Industrial Chic projects & homes....!!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

Prior said...

Cool! I can't wait to wear my new necklace! Thanks, Lezlee

amy of studio four corners said...

can't tell you how much I enjoyed this - had never participated in a blog party before - the response I got from people was great - and I loved seeing everyone else's fabulous stuff - thanks so much
amy of four corners design

Mr. Flannery said...

It was fun. I hope that you do it again soon. I will learn more about links etc. by then. And I have three or four more projects to share. Thanks Margo.

Sueann said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed viewing your linky party! Such great ideas and beautiful photos! Thanks for holding the party!

Vee said...

Your party was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed visiting and gleaned some great tips. Congrats to all your winners!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin