Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's arrived



Hello all, it looks as if the Magazine is starting to arrive to the small retailers like myself.
Update, Mine have arrived

To all who have pre-ordered, I have not received my boxes yet, but expect them today or tomorrow. If they arrive as expected, I will be working all weekend to stuff them in their priority mail envelopes and get them labeled and off to you by Monday.
Update, it is my whole hearted goal to have most of these shipped by Monday.

Can't wait to see it myself. Update, I've taken a quick look through, and I am amazed. I have heard stories for almost 9 months about antics, and follies behind the scenes and It is fun to finally see the stories and photos I've been hearing about.

I was fortunate to have been part of several sections and I'll reveal all of that later. I can't wait to share with you all. But the mag must get into your hands first.


Margo

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I seriously can hardly wait!! I called Barnes & Noble tonight and they don't have it yet - soon...

Jane said...

Congratulations on being part of such a wonderful magazine. I'm looking forward to spending one very long evening pouring through the pages.
Thanks for all of the updates.
Jane

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Margo, I can't wait to see it :)

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Can't wait! I am literally stalking Borders and Target.
You must be so proud!
Kari

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to it. A little bit of spring and summer will do me good LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin