Thursday, February 9, 2012

I now have Flea Market Style Magazines in stock and are starting to Ship


Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that my magazine order has arrived and I have begun shipping them out. I've had a chance to thumb through it and it's fabulous... absolutely fabulous. Just when you think it can't get any better... it does!!! I'm going to be working my little patootie off for the next few days to get them shipped out to you, so that's why I'll be a little MIA. Local pick up information is at the bottom of this post.




8 comments:

Sanna - My Blueberry House said...

Hi Margo,

Thanks for the info. You are doing a great job! I´m so excited about the new issue.

Sanna

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Margo I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.... I know it's going to be the BEST issue yet....!!

Good luck with the packing....!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Amy Burzese said...

Thank you! Mine came today. It looks wonderful!

Vintage and Company said...

It's the best yet!

Sisters Treasures said...

Thank you, Margo! I got mine today and took a quick glimpse and it looks wonderful. I'm going to spend the weekend savoring every page! thanks for the prompt delivery!
Betsy

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I cannot wait!

Gramma Keith said...

I will also spend my weekend looking through every page! It is a wonderful magazine - thank you!!

MEM said...

Have been keeping my eyes out for a week now, but still need to find the new issue. Your blog is so much fun.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin