Monday, June 4, 2012

Vintage Rubber Stamp Holders

I love the design sense of the past, as seen in these rubber stamp holders. The one below is pretty common, but the one above was a new design to me.

And this one is just so fabulous
As you can see I have a thing for vintage office supplies. And I have a whole entire etsy section devoted to vintage office items.

The stamp holders have modern uses as well



Check out what my friend Mamie Jane did with one at Christmas time here
See more on my pinterest here

Have you seen any other designs of rubber stamp holders?




6 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Oh dear, it's always a bit uneasing to see something I actually used being described as vintage. I had one of these rubber stamp holders on my desk at work. I never think I'm old enough to have had anything that's now described as vintage!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

I love vintage office supplies too! I usually just seek out old stamps, but perhaps I will hunt for the holders too now...I never new what to do with them, but the Christmas idea is fab!

Swanky Salvage Decor said...

I love the holder with the test tubes made into bud vases. Very cool!

Sueann said...

Love the holder!!
Hugs
SueAnn

aarond said...

I just bought one of the Standard stamp holders last week at an antique shop but it has a double tier. I hung my braclet's on it. Please stop by my blog to join me to read all about my farm girl life and more.

Jane said...

Hi Margo,
Thanks for the shout out today!! I love vintage office supplies too. They always seem to finding their way home with me.
Jane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin