Saturday, August 18, 2012

Friendly Faces from Flea Market Style

You may think, that being on the team of FMS, gets me sneak peaks, but that is not always the case. And even when I do, they are rough versions of what you see, often without the words or finishing touches you'll find in the magazine. So......

I was so excited to receive my copy of FMS and finally have some time to sit down and enjoy it. I immediately Recognized Beth from the Blog Patina White starting on page 47.

And was so excited to see this old key sign, that she purchased from my etsy store, on page 55. It's so fun to see an item I've enjoyed in it's new home. And what a great use for it as a window topper in her white shabby office.

Then there was another blog I love to read on page 76 Lara from Piewacket and her fabulous mid- century modern, quirky and colorful California Apartment. Inside scoop, I'm the one who mentioned this blogger to Ki. Although she had already been considered before, she was in the middle of a move and it was put on the back burner. I mentioned her to Ki and brought her back into the forefront. Always glad to be a help:)Ki surprised several of us by including our pinterest pages in the pinterest info article.
Oh there I am, It's always nice to be included. My roll is fairly behind the scenes so being able to actually contribute is a nice bonus. Be sure to pick up a copy, it's a true treasure, and as I always say. They get better each time.

*************************
ave on gas, time, and frustration by ordering the current issue of Flea Market Style by mail.



Now Available for immediate shipment the next issue (Fall/Winter 2012) of Flea Market Style Magazine.
Go Here for ordering information


1 comment:

Jan said...

I received my FMS magazine yesterday from you and I must say this magazine is the best one yet!
Can't wait to try my hand at a few projects also!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin