Monday, November 19, 2012

So far behind on blogging...Tis' the season

I have so much to share with you all. I still have more to share from my recent junkin road trip, and with Thanksgiving and Christmas around the corner I'm getting so far behind. 

 For the month of December I'll be sharing my Advent Junking Calendar Project with you. 
If you followed me last year you know all about it. But for any newbies it's a great way to redeem the season.
 So look for more posts soon.

 In the mean time.

Back issues of magazines are selling quickly, only 12 of the 2nd issue (green kitchen) left. Click any photo below to be taken to an ordering page.
 

Be sure to check out the jewelry pieces in the post below below and email me at robolady@hotmail.com to inquire about ordering. I am willing to make small changes to the existing pieces (add this or adjust that), so feel free to ask.  

I also have lots and lots of Christmas Project tutorials to share, which you can view here


Tis the Season to be Busy Busy Busy

1 comment:

Sueann said...

Boy you are so right!! Busy but happy times
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin