Saturday, February 2, 2013

They are Here, Spring 2013 Flea Market Style

My shipment arrived on Thursday, while I was happily browsing through fields of Junk in Canton Texas. I got a text from a co-worker that my pallet of magazines has arrived, and where would I like them stacked?
This is what a bundle looks like from the distributor

To say I was excited is an understatement, but I had to wait till the next day to see it for myself.  But then, I had no time to browse it's pages as I needed to get busy labeling and posting envelopes for those who had already purchased it.  Needless to say, my weekend is full with this task.  I should have all the existing orders out by Tuesday.  
 
Last night during a bout of insomnia, I was able to browse it's pages, and as usual, it is fabulous. 
Great job to Ki and her team.

If you have not already ordered it, you can save gas and frustration by having it

 delivered to your door before it even hits the stores, by going here for ordering information.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin