Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm such a home body.


I am preparing to take a little trip this weekend. I'll be traveling to Minnesota with my oldest Son for a family wedding. He will be taking the pictures. I'm always conflicted about leaving home. I am looking forward to seeing my family, and have the change of pace, but I also really love being at home. Because I'll be gone, I'm spending as much time as I can in the workshop because, I won't be able to for a full 6 days. Maybe I'm addicted to creating??? I am looking forward to visiting Stillwater MN for some antique shopping and sight seeing. I'm also looking forward to seeing if I can find any Junk places during the visit. But it will mostly be time with family, and not working. I hope that I can let my life and obligations go for a time, and enjoy the trip. I don't know if I'll be able to check my blog or my email much while I'm gone. Where I'm staying is out in the country and uses dial-up, so it's very slow. So if you don't hear from me for a few days, don't worry. I'll be back and hopefully have wonderful pictures and stories to share.

Don't forget to vote for you favorite color in the post below. I'm leaving on Thursday so they'll be a few more posts before I go.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww... Have a good trip! Will you be flying or driving?
Texas is a long ways from Minnasota! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin