Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jackpot!!!!

I know it is a big no-no to post 2 blogs in 1 day, but I am just so excited about my finds today. I got an email this morning about an estate sale in town. It's the only one today so of course I went. WOW!!! they had great stuff. Here's what I got. Now stay with me till the end.

First is this lot of old table legs and trim. All of this for $5.00. Oh the projects in there...

Then I found this old Marmalade Crock, I'm using it in my office for Pens

Then inside the house I found this little quilted 2'x2' wall hanging, Obviously vintage
this Homer Laughlin colorware Bowl, and a bag of old sewing notions, how sweet.

Now for the best. I found this old Telephone Niche', perfectly chippy and with my name all over it. I do not know what I'm going to do with yet, but I'll think of something.
I was just doing the happy dance. Total spent, are you ready, $47.00. Like I said, Jackpot.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

HELP! Would you mind coming over to my blog? I have a question for you! P.S Rosemary told us about you today and you are a great trash to treasure queen! Thanks for any help! Lisa :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much! I am going for a straight cut. I saw a mirror like that but it was over $1000.00 so i will make it! LOL Thanks again you were so gret to help out! I love that telephone hutch! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Omigosh, I am LOVING your phone niche!!! If I was there I'd do the happy dance with you! But, alas, geography has put a few states between us so you'll have to believe that I danced here in front of my computer.

Cottage said...

Me too, that phone niche had my name it...not sure how you could have missed that. Well, then again you were closer and that whole 'first dibbs' thing...ok, ok...guess I'll have to join Sher in that Happy Dance cause you definitely hit PayDirt! I love the old wooden spools of thread!

Love your blog, sub'ing so I don't miss out.

And to think, you nailed all that on a Wednesday with the Weekend still on the Horizon. Yep, I'd say your rock at finding great deals!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Margo,
You really did find some great deals..... don't you just love it when that happens...the phone thingy is wonderful...I didn't understand when you were telling me about it.... but OHMYGOSH... it is so unusual and so CUTE...
LInda

TinaTx said...

Way to go! I would say you had a great day!

Rosemary said...

Wow Margo,
You are the Queen!!!
Love all of it. You are right, big jackpot!!!
Congrats on that,
Rosemary

Flea Market Queen said...

Jackpot indeed...you scored!
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Don't cha love it?! What a wonderful feeling! Enjoy!!

julie said...

Great, there is nothing more satisfying than a rummage through and finding such bargains. well done, I look forward to see the projects you acheive from these goodies.

jules

colleen said...

Hi! Popping over from the American Junk Club. Great finds! I especially love the crock (and everything else).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin