Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pretty cottage Quilt



I found this pretty quilt today at a Garage Sale. I bought it to re-sell, but I just can't decide. I'm not into pink and have no real cottage theme in my house, but this is just priceless. The binding has a little wear, but there are no stains or holes. It's been freshly laundered and smells just wonderful. As a quilter I know the love and work that goes into something like this and I may just have to hang onto it for awhile. If I do decide to sell it, It will be hard to part with.

5 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I've never thought of myself as a pink or cottage girl either, but I sure do seem to be drawn to it. I noticed quite a bit of pink in the papers in your office redo (which looks great by the way). Maybe it could fit in there.
Becky

Unknown said...

What a great find! Love the quilt just for that! IT'S PINK! It truly is a lovely piece. Enjoy it!

TinaTx said...

I love that quilt! I've always loved the pink/sabby chic/cottage look but never decorated that way much until the past couple of years - I think I'm making up for all the years of living in a male dominated house!

Unknown said...

You NEVER know when a granddaughter may pop up! LOL! Really nice quilt; I'd be tempted to hold onto it!

Rosemary said...

Margo,
What a cute quilt. I'm sure someone will snap it up.
Have a fun weekend!
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin