Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Let's Dish

I love Fall colors, my whole house is decorated in Fall colors. So when Fall finally rolls around I just love really playing up the season. I have lots of dishes, and many revolve around Fall colors. So here is a sampling of my Fall Dish Decorating.

These are my Canisters. They are out year round

Then I got the matching bowls, they have a permanent home on top of my cabinets.

last year for my BD, DH got me the batter bowls that match.

In case you are wondering, these are available from Lillian Vernon

More Bowls

Here you see my Longaberger platter and still more bowls

Here's my Longaberger relish tray married with a Fiesta Platter and Cereal bowl.

More Longaberger with some Leaf Plates. The large ones were purchased at Wally World this year. The smaller ones, at Cloth World Last year.

Stack of Little Leaf Bowls

I have leaves everywhere

As you can see, I have no problem having enough Fall Dishes for Thanksgiving

Those Fall colored plates with the writing are from Rosanna, and they are discontinued. I found those on Ebay. I think they are called "Cafe"

Well that's my fall leaf party,
Have a great day,
Margo

5 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

Love the Colors Margo, My whole house are all fall colors too. My house fits into the Season now...

Linda said...

Oh, how pretty, I have a thing for dishes too.

When we were in Texas a couple years ago we went to Canton, I loved it! Your jewelry is wonderful, you are very talented.

Linda

TinaTx said...

Love your dishes! I need more display space!

Rosemary said...

I love all of your Fall dishes Margo. I would keep them out all year too. How fun!!
Thanks for sharing,
Rosemary

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

What a beautiful collection of dishes you have!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin