Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Old School Vintage



I have had my jewelry at a local antique store, without much success. So Today I visited a local trendy clothing store, located near our high school. They are called "Old School Vintage" They cater to the young people, who I think would really love my stuff. They have agreed to carry my jewelry on consignment, and they are excited about it. So here's hoping that it does well there.
And here are some of the things I found in the Trash today. I think someone was evicted, and this stuff was stacked near the curb, and had obviously been gone through already.

Broken Chair pieces piled in my little car
and this heater thing, I have no idea what to do with it, but I couldn't pass it up.

And then there is this piece



I think it was the side of a table. Look at those architectural pieces
I'm just itchin to get into the barn, but it is soooo cold.
I may just bundle up and go for it. ;/

8 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love the bracelet! I hope you do well with your things.

sigh...you are making me want to pick the trash!:)
Lidy

TinaTx said...

Love the new blog look!
So do tell, which shop are you going to be selling your wares at?

Rosemary said...

What a pretty bracelet Margo. Congrats to you on selling your jewelry.
Can't wait to see what junk you picked up.
Rosemary

Simply Me Art said...

Hi Margo, Love the Bracelt beautiful as usual. I really like the new look of the blog. Make sure you post your loot...

Anonymous said...

Love your bracelet! I use to do drive-by's for treasures when I owned a shop years ago. My kids will tell you how they would cringe in the back seat of the van if I stopped to pick up an old chair!

Teresa said...

The bracelet is beautiful!! I love visiting to see what you come up with next.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hey Margo, I love old heaters and seem to sell everyone I buy. I use them in the garden with pots of ivy on top and inside. This Christmas I used them in my office with lights tucked inside, many possibilities. You want to sell it?

Anonymous said...

The bracelet - BRILLIANT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin