Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'd like to Introduce you to Alison



Tucked away off of University Drive, here in Tyler, is a little flower shop owned by my friend Alison

The Flower Girl is a full service florist able to provide all your flower needs for Weddings, Holiday, Gifts etc. But it's also a lot more

tucked into every corner of this little store are antiques and treasures galore

As well as seasonal gifts. You see Alison loves old stuff just like me. She is the one that told me about Arcadia Louisiana. Not everyone will share their secret shopping spots, but Alison did, and told me where the best places were.

She has also been gracious enough to carry a few of my items on consignment.

But not everyone knows where this great little store is, and I'm here to change that.

If you live in the Tyler area, you owe it to your self to stop by her shop and treat yourself.

If you need to order flowers, she can definitely meet your needs

She opens daily at 11:00

Go down University from the loop, just past the DPS office. Turn left at that first street, you'll see Cedar Ridge Hair Studio, and Alison's little shop shares the parking lot with the Hair studio. Blink and you'll miss your turn.

903-509-3839

11391 CR 272, Tyler

This is the same gal that taught the ornament wreath class I took just before Christmas.
Give her a visit and a call

12 comments:

Marie De Marco said...

Hi Margo
I've poked around your blog and sent an e-mail a few weeks back. I love your skills.I will purchasing some of your classes. I'm a junker/creator/shabby'tique maker. If you would kindly pop over to my blog romancerelics.blogspot.com take a peek. I have a few thing posted on flick romanceandrelics over there. BLOG name I made a boo-boo when I created the blog name...I'm not a techie gal...give me a hammer and some power tools I do much better. Thanks
Marie

Anonymous said...

Her shop is adorable! Thanks for the tour!!

Vee said...

Looks like the best florist shop I've ever seen... Hope that your pieces sell very well there.

Kudzu said...

Look at all those goodies! Wish I'd win the lottery already......ha!

******

I've passed along "The Lemonade Award" to you!
I know how hard it is to find time anymore, and how hard it is to choose just 10 bloggers...so I'm leaving these awards to the ones I choose with out any strings! Just pass it along to whomever you wish...1 or 10 or 100 of your favorite bloggers to pass it along to their favorites!
Kudzu

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love the looks of this little shop, wish i could pop on by! I hope the antibiotics are kicking in too--feel better!

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Margo,I'm glad you are feeling better..I am going to have to check out Alison's little shop..it looks very sweet..I am having surgery on Monday,so I may not be blogging much for a while,but won't be gone long....

Blessings,Shelley

simple~needs said...

wow, awesome goodies she has!! now that is a reason to live in texas!! :)

Mindy said...

Wow! What an assortment of goodies. And in a florist shop. Good for you for having your foot in the door. It's a nice partnership. ~Mindy

I Play Outside The Box said...

THat is the kind of shop I try to seek out to shop in! Love it. Congrats to the owner for expanding her line beyond flowers!!!

misselaineous said...

Hey Margo, Hope you're feeling better! I stopped by to give you a Lemonade Award and it looks like Kudzu beat me to it! Oh well, now you've got 2!! Enjoyed your post about The Flower Girl...looks like a very sweet little shop...if I ever get back to Texas... :o} *elaine*

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Tag you are it! Margo--I tagged you on my blog!

Phyllis said...

Wow - what a great little shop! I'm too far away to visit so just have to enjoy your wonderful pics.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin