Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Finds


Actually I found some of this stuff yesterday. It's a great weekend haul so far.

I can see the yellow box being used for mail or stationary

Locker baskets and wooden crates are a must get

And look at those springs, wonder what I could make with those.


Continuing yesterday's garden spring flower theme, I snapped this pic of my potting bench

My husband built it for me about 8 years ago, I love it.
Tune in tomorrow at 8:00 am for the weekly garage sale.

7 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Hey Margo,

I love the locker baskets! So many uses for those.

I had to post my garage sale early, and I've added your link for your sale tomorrow.

Please post my link on your Saturday's post and I'd be most grateful.

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Don't forget to pick up your award over at my place!
Hugs,
Sher

Mindy said...

I think the arrow is my fav. Where did the red numbers go? They disappeared before I got a chance to check em out. Sold? ~Mindy

Dawn said...

Margo, wire baskets and wooden boxes, What would we do without them??Dawn

Unknown said...

I love those locker baskets!! You find the best things! I'd love to hit your booth- Krista

ann at greenoak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

You could use the springs for a cute idea that just popped in my head when I saw you were wondering what to do with them...make spring flowers LOL that would be so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin