Monday, March 2, 2009

More of my weekend finds


This is what I call a great junkin weekend. After going to Canton on Thursday, I headed to Hunt County Trade Center and found more goodies. I'll share those with you tomorrow. For now I want to show you some more of my Canton finds, and where some of them found a home.

That cute desk, cleaned up nicely and is now a side table.

That hose repair storage box is now in my work area

storing and displaying all kinds of treasures

The items below are headed for my booth

And here is a new fascination of mine. I've been finding lamp tops all over the place. The 2 on the top are lamp tops, the larger one is a metal finial that I picked up at the Veranda. Then someone gave me a box-o-junk and it had another lantern top on it that I haven't put out yet. I just like their shapes, as garden junk.

Weekend Blog Garage sales are going great, so look for more stuff next week. And anything without a sold or sale pending notice is still available.
And tune in tomorrow for pictures from the Hunt County Trades Days.
Have a great week, Margo

4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Can't wait to see what you found at the Hunt Co. TS. We brought back a truck load, ya hoo!!

THE VERANDA said...

Hi Margo! That little storage box is really cute. Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you found.... Maggie

christy said...

Margo, I have that same tall black piece, it's from Z Gallerie, mine is the original rusty patina, not black. I found mine at Goodwill. :) I am also using mine in the garden.

Malisa said...

Margo: Karen and I are having a great giveaway and would love for you to participate! Just check out our blog for details!

Malisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin