Saturday, April 4, 2009

More from Canton, and Garage Sale Update


I'm going to take a 1 week break from the weekend Garage Sales.
But I'll be back next weekend with more stuff.

If you missed a past sale, or want to see what is still available, you can view those items here,

I've lowered prices on lots of items.

Garage Sale and Flea Market
on my web site.

Be sure to check out Cammie's and see what she's offering.


More from Canton

Mindy asked about the "bird thing" from my last post. Actually that is a close up of a section of this beautiful garden piece

It was priced over $300, I left it there. :)

Regarding the Snake Walking Stick:

It's not a real snake, it's all carved from 1 piece of wood by the guy holding it.
He carved all the scales down the whole snake, and I thought it was real.

Here's your Whatsit?

It's sideways, it has a helmet and a hose, I have no idea what it is, but thought it was blog worthy.

Here's a project

Isn't that a fun piece, and it wouldn't be hard to make.
How many re-purposed pieces can you identify in that piece.

Here's my full basket.

Lots of metal stuff in there,
Details will follow in a later post.

And some potato vines for the yard.
Have a great weekend. I have a list a mile long, and will be working my little (not) rear end off this weekend.
Margo


2 comments:

Lisa Madden Bass said...

More STUPENDOUS stuff! Missed the sale this weekend, but will anticipate a great one next weekend!

Shirley said...

what's it I think it is a bee keepers mask..cause they'd have to fog the bee's :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin