Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weekend Garage Sale


If It's the Weekend, It's time for
another Blog Garage Sale


This will be my last weekly Garage Sale. I will have one once a month until September, but I don't know which weekend yet. I'll keep you posted.

If you see something you like email me and include your zip code. Just click the link "email me" and I'll work out the details with you. I prefer Paypal, but will accept Money Orders.
I will answer all emails in the order they are received. Enjoy shopping.
I will happily combine shipping to save you money.

Regarding shipping: I'm using my rate code system. See chart at the bottom for shipping rates. Rates apply to US addresses within the 48 states.


Metal parts from something i once took apart.
There are 2 basic shapes, 4 pieces total. Maybe you can figure out something to do with them.
5.00 for all, heavy, shipping rate code 3





These little metal things have something to do with lanterns.
$3.00 for both, Shipping 5.50


3 Wooden Prim Houses
3.00 for all, Shipping 6.00




Red chair parts, color in the left picture is accurate
$9.00 for both sections, shipping rate code 3


Chair Support springs
3.00 for all, shipping rate code 3



Old Doll Stand, I use these to display old hats
This one has signs of age and wear. Arm is adjustable
2.00 shipping rate code 3



Don;t know, maybe some sort of lamp top. All metal
3.00 Shipping rate code 3


2 short wooden chair leg spindles with wheels, about 11".
$15.00, shipping rate code 3


Towel Bar all metal, old and chippy
$5, shipping rate code 3


If you missed a past sale, or want to see what is still available, you can view those items here
Garage Sale and Flea Market
on my web site.


Be sure to check out Cammie's, & prissynprimtiques to see there Garage Sale items.


Shipping Rate codes: The post office has raised it's rates substantially on packages. I will use either USPS or UPS depending on which is cheaper. On larger breakable items I always use UPS.
Rates are generally as follows, Rate codes are numbered.
1)Small paper or cloth items, can usually be sent in an envelope and will be, $3 or less to ship

2)Larger items, that will fit in a flat rate USPS box ( 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8) will be $5.50 to ship.

3)Large or heavy items will be around $8-$12 to ship, depending on size, destination and weight.

4)Books can be sent via Media mail for between $3-$4.
I try to keep it all as inexpensive as possible.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin