Friday, June 12, 2009

All moved in


Well I worked really hard today, and Winnie and Tulula's and got it all moved in, priced and ready to go. Here are a few sneak peaks at my RUFF stuff.

Got the clock put all back together and ready to go home with you!!!!

Anyone need a ruler?

Enough ribbon for a ribbon cutting

Here's that piece I got from Judy Hill, It works perfectly

You'll have to come to the Grand Opening to see the rest, and the Other wonders brought in by other dealers.
See you there
Grand Opening, Saturday, June 13, 11:00
Located in Athens Texas at 119 E Tyler Street (Hwy 31) at the corner of 31&19.



David's Slideshow here (lots and lots of pics)
Mindy's pics here
Debbie's post here

6 comments:

trash talk said...

ME TOO!!!

Jenny said...

I am so going to have to plan a trip to Texas to go to all these great places you keep showing!

Ki said...

Looks fab! Love the wear your gloves bag! Good luck and have fun!
Peace,
Ki

Vickie said...

Hey Margo - Hope your Grand Opening went wonderfully!

terri said...

Congrats on your new place and I hope to see it before the summer is up. Everything looks so yummy and needs to come home with me.

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Margo,well I had grands over on Saturday and wasn't able to come for the Grand Opening but I do plan to visit ASAP. I hope the day went well and you had lots of fun. Wish you all the luck with your new booth...I know you worked very hard getting it all set up.

Blessings,Shelley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin