Thursday, October 8, 2009

Project 3, Decopage Pumpkins




I told you that you had seen these before. This was one project I was anxious to get going on, as I'm planning to use it in my Winnie & Tulula's window display for This next month.

It was pretty easy, I used a flower/water decopage mixture. coated the paper pumpkins from Michael's. Rubbed with Old English polish and sprayed with clear coat. Then I added some home made springs and that was it. it was a bit messy though.

2 projects next post.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very, very cute...I would like to try that...thanks for sharing that idea with us...
Happy Fall,
glenda

Vickie said...

Margo - once Hayley had to make a mask and so we did it. With gauze however, and we used her face for a model. She looked pretty funny with that thing on her face. We had to leave it for a while until it dried. It was fun getting out of her hair! It turned out great tho! I like your springs.

Barbara said...

Great idea, thanks for instructions, I think I make just try that.

Barbara

suzeeez said...

I love the look ! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Margo, if you do this again, try diluting Elmers glue (or any white glue) with water...less messy..works great. Love your idea!
:) Jan

Linda's Blue Gate said...

ohmygosh..... I love those..... did you use old book paper? So cute..
HUgs
LInda

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

There's nothing better than getting good and slimy with some papermache, eh!!
Your pumpkins turned out great.
Happy day.
xojanis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin