Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun Christmas Ideas at Winnie & Tulula's



I always love it when it's time to go work on my booth at Winnie & Tulula's. It's also a time for me to wander around the store and take in all the great ideas and displays that the other dealers have.

This week I was amazed by this wonderful thing by Liz & Fran

It's a little hard to tell in the pic, but it's those are round spring sets, stacked on top of each other. I'm not sure what it came from but it makes the shape of a tree. Inside they have music paper cones, and other fun things. What a great centerpiece this would be on a grand harvest table, Or on a round foyer table.

As I continued my wanderings I found these fun things from Curious Goods.

They are icicles made from ham can lids

What a fun idea

I brought in something new for my space, Perfume bottle pendants.

They are between $14-$19 ea

These are such fun to make and to wear


Hope you enjoyed the ideas from Winnie & Tulula's. Have a great week.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, i guess the jig is up, and we are heading into Christmas at Warp speed..
have a happy holiday...
Jesus is the reason..for the season..
bye, glenda

Prior said...

Oh, I love that store...and your stuff is soo cool. Lezlee

vintagesue said...

those pendants are just fantastic!! perfect for any season!!!!
merry christmas....
sue

Blog Widget by LinkWithin