Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Vignettes


Yesterday I headed out to Winnie & Tulula's to work on my booth space. While I was there I used the wonderful displays to play with my new camera. I took well over 200 pics and I was very pleased with how well some of them turned out. Here's just a small sampling.

Can't help but get great pics when the Vignettes are so wonderful



Gloria and several other dealers are busy getting ready for Warrenton & Round Top later this month.


Sweet Peas is now selling a full line of Lollia products

Lilly is making these fun shadow boxes

And Liz and Fran always have a beautiful space

9 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Everything looks just beautiful as it always does. Missing y'all, T

Vickie said...

Picture-taking looking good, Margo!
Good sense of design - yep I think photography runs in your family!

Legacy of Love said...

beautiful beautiful!
God Bless,
Legacy Crafter

Amy Kinser said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing all of this great stuff.

afistfullofweeds* said...

Love, Love, Love IT ALL!!!!!

Vee said...

It does look beautful, but the photographer is on the ball, too. Wish that I were a few thousand miles nearer.

Unknown said...

Margo, those are some professionally taken pictures. Ready for a magazine? What kind of camera are you using? Not that we will be able to do the same. When you have, you have it. Blessings, Marta.

trash talk said...

You're expanding your skills by leaps and bounds!
Debbie

time worn interiors said...

Great displays! I love that shop! Good job with the camera!
Theresa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin