Sunday, May 2, 2010

County Line May Issue Woo Hoo!!!!!


There are some very exciting things happening in my world these days and I can share one of them with you now.
A local magazine called, County Line, interviewed me for an article about decorating with Flea Market Finds.


It was a real quick thing, I got the call and they needed the information by the next day. I sent her (P.A. Geddie) some quick quotes, and told her she could grab any pics she wanted from my blog.

I finally found a copy and am so happy with how it turned out.


I love the pictures she chose, projects I've done and my "junk room". She was able to work the Flea Market Style magazine and Ki into the article, as well as Our Little Corner, and Winnie & Tulula's. This is a local magazine and we can use all the publicity we can get.
Thank you, P.A. and thank you everyone at County Line for letting me share my passion for Flea Market Decorating, and Junking.

I found my copy of County Line at Barnes & Nobel, they are free. You can also pick up copies at Winnie & Tulula's in Athens. And various other locations, like hotels, and restaurants throughout East Texas. Be sure it is the May issue.

Again, this is only the first of 3 exciting things that are happening right now.



14 comments:

The Whistle Stop said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the other two exciting things!
Laurie

Prior said...

That is so cool. My mom used to write our local paper and she still has a syndicated column at age 84. I've thought about approaching them about writing a junking type article with Texas artist and shopping, lol, it would give me a legit reason to visit every shop!

Unknown said...

Ms. Margo, you are becoming quite a celebrity. Well deserved! Blessings, Marta.

DaisyToad said...

Congrats, sitting on needles waiting for the other news too! Don't hold out too long!

Kudzu said...

congratulations, Margo! wow!
kudzu

SecondHandRosie said...

Well, how kewl, Margo! (And totally deserved, too.)

Wish I was close enough to obtain a copy.

Congratulations!

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

How exciting! Congratulations! Now, hurry and tell us your other news, please!

Vintage and Company said...

YOU GO Girl!!!!

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

How nice! You've inspired so many people with your work. It's great that you get some recognition.
Wish I could get a copy too.
Rose

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

That really is very exciting! Congratulations! :)

TinaTx said...

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing your other news!

Attic Rat said...

Woo Hoo! is right!! That is outstanding!

Happy hunting,
Teresa

d smith kaich jones said...

I will try once more to say YES! Blogger keeps giving me error codes & won't publish when I tell it to. !@#$% This is SO deserved and I am grabbing an issue tomorrow.

:) Debi

Anonymous said...

WTG Margo! I didn't realize it was you who help start this mag. I followed you on HGTV boards and your web site for years. I bought your mag at Kroger Grocery store in Lexington KY in June. The owner of local indoor flea market had a copy. Keep up the great work to you and all the talented people putting this mag in circulation across the nation and beyond!

Belle N Lex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin