Saturday, June 5, 2010

I've been featured on DIY showoff

The DIY Show Off


I felt honored when I was contact by Roeshel from DIY showoff blog, asking if she could feature a couple of my old window projects on her blog today. If you don't know about her blog, pop over there and take a look.

Thank you Roeshel for spreading the DIY love and for featuring my projects.





While you are reading this post, I'm probably sweating my little patootie off at Winnie & Tulula's Side Walk Sale. I'll be sharing shade with Mindy of Primitiques. If you are in the area be sure to stop by and say Hi. It'll be cool inside.



Also my big news, is on my sidebar
It's official!!!! Ki has been asked to put together another issue of Flea Market Style, and she has asked for my help with the blog. I'll be the FMS blog administrator for the next year, bringing you all the scoop on the making of this wonderful magazine. I'll also have a column about noteworthy blogs in the magazine. That makes me a "Contributing Editor". Woo Hoo I have a title.
The Flea Market Style blog will be off-line for a couple of days, but soon you will see the big reveal of the new and improved FMS blog, and get all the scoop on the next issue. Oh and maybe a contest or two!!!!!

13 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Super news about FMS!! Congrats to you!

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

How awesome! Congratulations, Margo. You will do an excellent job. Ki has chosen well!

Angela said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news...very exciting!

Laura said...

Congratulations! I discovered Flea Market Style online at several blogs, and I'm hooked now!

TinaTx said...

Congrats on both the feature and the new 'job'!

Jill said...

Congratulations on all of the exciting things happening for you Margo!

Roeshel said...

Margo- that is EXCITING NEWS for you! Congratulations! I'm an FMS fan and now even more reason to love it. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your window tables. I'm honored to share your creativity with my readers. ;)

Roeshel

Vee said...

Great news, Margo! Wishing you all the very best with your new project at FMS.

Raised In Cotton~Carol said...

Congratulations Margo! Ki knows talent:)))

Blessings,
Carol
Raised In Cotton

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

You are on a roll, grrrrl. Good for you and congrats!!!! Can a "contributing editor" make the mag come out more often? *wink* YAY for YOU

Prior said...

How exciting for you! You will do great. Hey, I guessed right!

I am so happy there will be another magazine!

I'm planning on doing a post about my little purchase from you, I'll let you know.
Lezlee

Vickie said...

And I will add my ConGRATS also, Margo! So proud for you! We're all looking forward to the next issue of FMS AND the new blog!

The Whistle Stop said...

Congratulations Margo! You work hard and deserve to have a "title" !!! It's all sounds exciting! Cammie and I have been playing message tag, so I hadn't heard all the scoop. I'll be followin' ya to see all the happenings!
Laurie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin