Friday, October 29, 2010

Home Stretch and feeling better about it.

Paint color picked out, thank you for all your advice. This is a combination of Black and brown and I love how it is looking.


Don't worry, there won't be grass stuck to it. I had already painted the back side before I flipped it. It's all dry now and oh so perfect. That paint was really worth the extra bucks.


Still varnishing the shelves.

More progress this weekend I hope.
Thanks for all of your encouragement, I think it may just work out.

Favorite project quote:
"Next time I want a Kit!!!!"


1 comment:

Angie said...

It looks amazing so far!!!! Can't wait to see it finished!! Also can't believe how quick you are when you've got your mind made up!?! Mine's still sitting in the garage waiting to be painted!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin