Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Show me your Industrial Chic - Linky Party


Since Industrial Chic seems to be the current trend, and I for one LOVE IT!!! I decided to try my hand at a linky party.

Primitive lead to Cottage, now Cottage is Leading to Industrial in the decorating world. All of these styles crossover from time to time, and I'm sure many of you can find bits of all three (and maybe more) in your home.

What exactly is Industrial Chic you ask? My take on it is anything vintage factory, transit, manufacturing, medical or school related. I'm sure there are more words that can fit, but as you know pictures speak a thousand words.


Found here

So start taking pictures of your interpretation of Industrial Chic around your home, and come join the party.

Here's all the info

Party starts on Friday Oct 15 at 7:00 AM central time
All are invited
Entrants will be eligible to win a prize, see info below

Make a blog entry on your blog showing how you are using touches of Industrial Chic in your own home. Then hop over to my blog and add your link to my link party that will be up and running (hopefully, cross your fingers, this is my first time) by that time.

One more thing, if you would please add this button to your blog side bar so I can get lots of folks participating. I can't wait to see everyone's interpretation of Industrial Chic.










To get you started, here is some inspiration from around the web.


Found here


Found here

It doesn't have to be a whole room, it can just a touch here and there

Found on keetsa.com


Found here



Well this is how "they" do it, now show me how real folks do it.


Friday Oct 15 7:00 AM - I'll be allowing links to be added all weekend long.

OH! 1 more thing, I will pick 1 winner (randomly) from all the linked entries to win a major award ;) , I'm not sure what it is yet, so stay tuned.


Industrial Chic Linky Party right Here
Be there or be square!!!




6 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

hi margo!

i came over from vicky's and am so
glad i did. my husband and i are
building a cabin/cottage in the
mountains and your industrial fixtures
would be so cool there!

blessings,
lea

Dolores said...

Just came over from sweet Vickie's blog. I don't have anything industrial chic, but I love the springy bar stools.... and the toilet paper holder...

KathyB. said...

Vickie sent me and I am glad, love "Industrial Chic" and dabble in it myself sometimes. Your blog is very inspirational as far as creating with the stuff that might clutter up the barn, garage, or attic. Thanks~

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

Found you via Tamarah, I'm coming to the the party, see you on the 15th!
alicia

Missy said...

Great idea, Margo! I couldn't get the button to link right so I used the pic and a link to this post. Can't wait to participate on Friday!

Duchess Fare said...

margo ~ such a wonderful idea! many thanks for linking to my blog post. best wishes ~ sarah @{dF}

Blog Widget by LinkWithin