Monday, November 22, 2010

Some Great recent Finds.

Last week was the week for scales. I love the old baby scale above.
And kitchen scales, all white and shabby

A retro coffee thermos
And some vintage Christmas too
Some old lead toy soldiers
And a lot of Post office clerks convention ribbons


I love old light fixtures, the one above has a great art deco look, and the one below has some beautiful colors.

And you know what a sucker I am for old store displays. This one is beautiful and each of those display wheels turns.

All these items and more are available in my Etsy store.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of your treasure hunting skills and good fortune.

Gracie's Cottage said...

You are a finder of great things, my friend!

Have a wonderful junkalicious Thanksgiving!

Jan

Susannah said...

I love those light fixtures too! Great find!

www.uvinyl.com
www.uvinyl.blogspot.com

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

I am totally besotted with old American Scales, I have two which I love to bits. Perfect for displaying goodies on! Love your finds
alicia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin