Monday, March 21, 2011

Heading to Round Top/Warrenton This weekend

Hi all. It's that time of year again. Time for the Spring Round Top/Warrenton Antique Shows.




I'll be heading out Sunday AM, at the crack of morning and will spend 2 days shopping, pic taking, and visiting with lifelong friends there.

You can meet up with me me at Teresa's Blog party, where at her request, I will have tons of FMS magazines in tow, provided this CRUD I seem to be getting doesn't keep me home. Yuck!!!!


All photo's from Teresa's booth from last year.

Will report back with all the goods next week-Hopefully!!!
"Feel better, feel better, feel better!!!!"

3 comments:

Angela said...

FEEL BETTER!!

Jennifer@Woodley Cottage said...

Feel better! The oak pollen is a killer in San Antonio right now... Hold your breath while driving through...

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Jealous!! It's too cold in NJ for flea markets yet...

Also, FEEL BETTER!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin