Thursday, March 17, 2011

Weekly Doggie Update

I think I'm gonna start a feature of the Adventures of my animals. They are an endless source of not only entertainment but they keep us hopping too. Last Thursday night we came home to a limping pooch. Turns out she had broken a toe (would be your ring finger) and it was broke bad (her claw was facing side ways)
so we decided to have it (the toe) removed (at the suggestion of the Vet). She will heal faster and she isn't vain about her nails so off it came.




Now that it's not so tender she won't leave it alone, so my doggie update this week shows her sporting the latest in Canine accessories for the Spring Season,
The Cone Of Shame




On a different note, I'm finding so much good stuff and I can't wait to share pictures.
More hunting tomorrow.

It's getting warm here so if you are coming to Round Top/Warrenton, be sure to include some warm weather clothing as well as some cooler weather clothing. You never know about Texas in the Spring.

10 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Poor guy! Hope she heals quickly! Would love to see more posts on the greyhounds!!

trash talk said...

I do not like the cone of shame!
Poor baby!
Debbie

Marti said...

Poor baby. I think I hate those cones as much as the dogs. Has she rammed it into the back of your leg yet? Ouch!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

PooR Babe....I hope the wound heals quickly Margo....!!!!!

THANKS for the weather update Lovey....I'm JUST packing....I managed to get 75 metres bubblewrap in one suitcase....hahahahaha....!

See ya soon,
Tamarah :o)

No name said...

Bless your fur babies heart :( What a bummer, especially with weather starting to get nicer. It's so hard on them when the know it's fabulous outside and are supposed to be resting. Just like little kids in a lot of ways. Hope your furbaby heals quickly.

Blessings,
Shanna
www.revampedfrenchmaison.com

Sueann said...

Ahhh! Lost her toe?? Oh my!! That's gotta hurt...poor thing. And then to have to wear "the CONE"...Yikes!!!
She is a beauty though...gorgeous!
Hugs
SueAnn

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

"Cone of shame"...finally saw that movie ~ I have a friend who is a Greyhound rescue/foster person and she has 4 of her own. They are wonderful dogs!
No garage sales, yet...just estate sales to keep me happy.
deb

Garden Place Design said...

Awwwww poor baby.......

Unknown said...

Awe, poor lil baby ... my dog has a cancerous tumor and she has to wear the cone of shame all the time, lol. I hear Dugg's voice everytime we have to put it on her.

Joyce said...

Poor pup! They always look so sad wearing the "party hat". Our Mr. Bojangles was sporting this look last month with his paw surgery. xo

http://www.joygallagher.com/search?updated-max=2011-03-07T00%3A08%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=7

Blog Widget by LinkWithin