Saturday, July 2, 2011

Recent Finds


It's been slim pickins for me recently, but I have managed to accumulate a few treasures to show you. First above I picked up an old display rack and some sort of dust pan with an advertisement on it. That basket is a perfect shade of beachy blue, and there is an old leather tool belt as well as a metal paper in-box. Love the yellow trim pieces and I'm adding hooks to them for sale (as shown).A folding Artists easel as well, it folds up completely compact. It's not terribly old but I can see loads of decorating uses for it. Below there is a time card slot and 2 expandable wooden framed vents,
and a lovely old wicker doll cradle

I'm always on the lookout for vintage Christmas items
This is several weeks worth of finds
I love the old Christmas stuff, I think I always will.


Look for these items soon in my Ruff Etsy store, or feel free to inquire.








5 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

I sold a shed full of stuff to our local trading post man...he is pack as he has been buying else where as well...you may want to pay him a visit soon ;) Call first to make sure he is open.
Have a blessed 4th of July...

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

YUMMY finds as ALWAYS Margo....LOVE the red time card holder....And what's NOT to love about Vintage Christmas....I keep saying I'm going to 'thin out' my collection but....I dunno....I think that'll take a little more 'therapy'....hahahahaha....!!

HAPPY 4th of July Lovey....!!!!!

Cheers from Oz,
Tamarah xx

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Margo, great finds! Thanks again for your support and encouragement.

Jane said...

I think you found some great stuff! Those expandable wooden framed vents are what I used to make my vent picture holder. I have also found a couple of expandable wood framed screens that I had to buy just because I thought they were cool!
Love the blue basket and the trim pieces!
Happy 4th!!
Jane

Sueann said...

Love you finds!! Great wooden vents
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin