Monday, October 10, 2011

It all started with...


It all started because I wanted to hang this great game board I got at the Junk Bonanza from The Farmer's Wife. The colors are perfect for my house, and I'm in the mood for a Fall-ish change.

Then I realized what I had on the table beneath needed an update as well. In come the fabulous Greyhound glasses I got on my recent trip to Warrenton, and a couple of vintage soda bottles.

A few more details and I'm happy with the change. A spattering of Fall colors always makes me happy.

Pinterest!!!!
On another note, I've jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, I'm sure there is so much for me to discover. I'm having so much fun.







6 comments:

Candylei said...

Love the game board! Pinterest has so many gorgeous images on it! You will have fun there.

JunkStuffTreasures said...

That game board is great! And, those greyhound glasses are very cool. I also dabble on Pinterest- it's very addictive!

trash talk said...

Good grief girl...if I start looking at Pinterest...I might not ever come up for air!
Looking good.
Deb

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

Hey !!!

You bought that game from me!!! It looks great! :)

Pam Kessler said...

Those greyhound glasses are too cool! I love my Pinterest, so I'll pop on over to your boards.

Sandie said...

Love the gameboard! Just wanted you to know that I found the world of blogging thru you and I finally started my own! So glad to have you on Pinterest now, It is so fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin