Sunday, November 11, 2012

Continuing our Johnson City Tour

 As we drove through Johnson City I spied this wonderful store, Unfortunately it was not open. I snapped a few photos as well as the phone number on the door, to see if we could pop in for a visit on our way back.
 You can see why I was intrigued. The outside yard was full of delicious goodies.
 On Sunday I gave the number a call and the owner and I agreed to meet up as we were heading back through Johnson City on our way home.
 I was so glad to get a look INSIDE
 Kathy Johnson, the owner was so fun to visit with. I always love picking the brains of fellow junkers.
 Lots of architectural goodies at every turn.
I picked up a few small items as well as a t-shirt, and a new friend.

 After Johnson City we headed to Fredericksburg and I'll write more about that next.

3 comments:

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Those huge white corbels are fabulous! You must have had fun looking at all that great stuff.

kj said...

Thanks for coming by. Fun to visit with you. Heading to St. Louis in the Morning for more stuff. Love the blog. I have already found some cool fabric on the site.......see ya again soon....Kj

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Heavens Margo that place was well worth a visit....ALWAYS fun to find new places to shop....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin