Monday, November 12, 2012

Honor A Veteran Today, Their Sacrafice is Great




Partial Reprint of my Memorial Day Post

Two years ago I heard a story of a local Marine who had been killed in Afghanistan.  "How sad" I thought, "that poor family". Then, I'm sorry to say, the story left my mind for other things.




Just over a year ago my son met a girl, she became his wife In April.  That Marine was her Brother.



I have, in the last year, gotten to know her family, and her brother through them.
I have seen, first hand, the sacrifice of our Soldiers, Veterans And Their Families.

Honor A Veteran Today





Never Forget




2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

My condolences to this family for their loss....may God bless them!

Jill said...

A beautiful tribute to him. And, yes, Lord, let us never forget.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin