Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If you can't beat em, Join Em.

A few months my electronic keyboard loving husband, found a fabulous old church organ, and plopped it into our living room. It is a beautiful machine, but I was at a loss as to how to decorate around it... and then it hit me.
I can't remember exactly how I got this idea but I decided to find some old wooden pipe organ pipes and make some wall art. I found the perfect size on ebay, after much searching.
I think it works :)

Check out my pinterest page for some more pipe organ, pipe  projects.




3 comments:

Vee said...

Now THAT is very cool. Even our church got rid of the old organ and went to electronic keyboards. Ugh.

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Clever!
I love the way you decorated around it. I guess you'd have to be careful, shopping for vintage PIPES could be as costly as a Pipe Organ!
Of course...you make it look like a GRAND piano...ORGAN!

Pat

Vickie said...

Good job, Margo! I've never seen any that weren't IN the organ. It's perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin