Stay Connected With More Frequent Posts On:


Find the cool junk you are looking for in my Shop.
Click any picture to start shopping

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If you can't beat em, Join Em.

A few months my electronic keyboard loving husband, found a fabulous old church organ, and plopped it into our living room. It is a beautiful machine, but I was at a loss as to how to decorate around it... and then it hit me.
I can't remember exactly how I got this idea but I decided to find some old wooden pipe organ pipes and make some wall art. I found the perfect size on ebay, after much searching.
I think it works :)

Check out my pinterest page for some more pipe organ, pipe  projects.


Vee said...

Now THAT is very cool. Even our church got rid of the old organ and went to electronic keyboards. Ugh.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

I love the way you decorated around it. I guess you'd have to be careful, shopping for vintage PIPES could be as costly as a Pipe Organ!
Of make it look like a GRAND piano...ORGAN!


Vickie said...

Good job, Margo! I've never seen any that weren't IN the organ. It's perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin