Thursday, February 5, 2015

A peek at my shelves and treasures in my newly organized creative space


 
Once again, inspired by blogger Shabby Vintage Junk, All my goodies are gathered and sorted in clear jars, and various other containers that I had handy.
Instead of labels, if it wasn't abundantly clear what is inside the jars, I hung one object on the jar to represent what it holds.

Some of my favorite little trinkets and goodies live on this shelf too.
I also thinned out my collection of tidbits and you can find these treasures in my Etsy shop.
And a prized rotating bin is put to use, with more treasures, and supplies.

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Looks you have many awesome treasures in your creative space! It would be fun to visit your room.
warmly,
deb

Unknown said...

Love it! Glad you are enjoying the treasures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin