Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting the Creative space in order


I think my creative space is starting to take shape.  I've actually added more to this room to make it serve it's purpose better. But I've also re-defined it's purpose and gotten rid of a lot of stuff that did not need to be in here.

I organized and condensed my tid-bits of creativity in clear jars via the inspiration of fellow blogger Shabby Vintage Junk.
 See the before photo at the bottom of this post to see just how far this area has come.

This area has been greatly de-cluttered
 
I have no closet in this room, so I fashioned a make-shift divider with this old dresser.


Behind it are bins of my Etsy inventory, giving this room some more functionality.


As promised here is a before shot from a few years ago.  Creativity is Messy!!!! 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin