Thursday, April 7, 2016

Vintage Inspired Farmhouse Design

I've ventured into the retail Home Decor World just a bit, dipping my toe in the pool so to speak. These items cannot be sold on Etsy because they are not old, but I love them and when I got my catalog I couldn't resist adding them to my repertoire.

 First I want to share with you one of my favorite items. This vintage inspired organizer has so many great uses. It could be for garden tools, or kid's toys crayons etc. It could be used in the studio or workshop or as I have it as a centerpiece on my table. It's nicely made, all metal construction. You can view it here.


This is a fun adjustable wall rack, perfect for leashes, coats, backpacks etc. perfect for that Farmhouse, Cottage or Industrial look.  The rings slide along the track so it's easy to adjust their width, Here.  
The purse is also one of my new items. All leather, and oh so roomy, hobo style. Big enough for books, but very light weight. Fully lined inside with very pretty fabric Here

And I love this unique organizer. Could be used indoors or out. Buckets come off of the hanger if needed and I can think of so many uses for this little goody.  Here
 

And you can even purchase back issues of Flea Market Style Magazine, right from my Ebay shop.


And sometimes I find really wonderful things when I'm out junking, that are not old enough for Etsy, so I list them on Ebay.
  Like this fabulous Le Creuset Tea Kettle that just sold.

 So check it out, new treasures  every week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The buckets are a great idea!

lala said...

Love all of these items - just my style!!! Etsy has drastically changed, pretty much everything is sold on there now, so I doubt there would be a problem with these products.

lala said...

Love all of these items - just my style!!! Etsy has drastically changed, pretty much everything is sold on there now, so I doubt there would be a problem with these products.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin