Friday, November 18, 2016

Mail Box Organizer Project, Mud room organizer, Keys and such



 This project is something I've been wanting to do for awhile now.  It's fairly simple but did require a few tools.

 

The mail box I used did not have the hooks below that a lot of old mail boxes have. If it did, those hooks might have been all that was needed and you could have just hung the box up and been done with it. 

 But my hubby has several cars (classic) and several sets of keys, so having up to 6 hooks is a bonus.  I cut a piece of wood so that it would fit in the bottom of the mail box.  I then drilled 3 holes and screwed in my double hooks. That is all that was needed.  

For added interest and functionality , you could paint the mail box and or add vertical wood pieces to make compartments inside. 
Just one of my projects designed to bring some organization to my mud room.

Brand new issue of Flea Market Style Magazine
Now available for Immediate Shipping.
get it before it even hits the stores.

*************************************************

 An All New Never-Before-Seen 
2016 - 2017
 issue of
Flea Market Style Magazine.
 
Click photo or here for ordering information

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin