Monday, June 10, 2019

My new Etsy Space, Studio Tour


I finally  have my Etsy room Set up.

First a look back...

Up to now I've had product stored in a barn, garage, under tarps, and inside in various closets.

I've had several set ups for photography. Mostly I was either hot or cold unless I set things up indoors.

 






Shipping was either done at  work or at home in my computer room.




But not any more. I'd like to introduce you to my New, All-in-one...

Etsy Room and Studio!!!!


 

With a place for goods


And for shipping supplies

And a bench for shipping, photos, and projects

Of course I've incorporated Vintage and re-purposed items wherever I can


A place to process in new finds

And lots of room for ...



I'm so very happy with this space, and am so glad to have it all in one place. It will be so much easier to keep everything clean and in good condition while it waits for it's new home. And maybe I won't have as much trouble finding something once it sells. ;)

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin