Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Finds

There were 3 advertised sales today and one that I found on the way. I was able to pick up a few smaller fun items.


I got the Red Candle stand/Plant Stand, Barn wood angel, Wooden shoe form, glass knob and embroidered linens. I have displayed them on my creation for the week, which is the old window I picked up last week, with 2 shelves and hooks attached. I also picked up an iron dinner bell with a longhorn bull design, and an old galvanized bucket for a quarter. Most of the good stuff was less than a mile from my home.

The fun never stops. More Sales Tomorrow

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Margo,
Lucky again! I love your neighborhood. I went to 2 sales this morning and got 0 nothing nada!
I going to the Santa Monica Flea Market on Sunday. We will see what happens there.
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin