Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off for a Weekend in Austin



DH wanted a weekend away, and so we've decided to hit the road headed towards the Austin area. No real planned agenda, just kinda going with the flow. I hope to visit places that I visited last year and possibly find some new ones.

I also hope to make it to The Carolyn Westbrook Home Summer Market on our way home.

I've made some good finds already this week and I can't wait to share them with you.
But for now, Gotta Run, the open road awaits.

You can read about the Austin, Georgetown shops here, here, and here.

8 comments:

trash talk said...

Have a ton of fun and hopefully I'll see y'all Saturday. Thanks for the shout out. All publicity is appreciated and welcomed!
Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love Susan's booth. She always finds the best things. Thanks for posting. Have in Austin, T

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Sorry, meant to say have "fun" in Austin.

Mindy said...

Y'all have fun! I know you are the queen of packing that car of yours full. But, take the big truck on this trip! Lots of shopping to be had in that area! ~Mindy

Simply Shelley said...

I know you all will have a lot of fun..it's so good to get away sometime...I have always wanted to visit the "Hill Country",
Fredericksburg especially.

Blessings,Shelley

Vickie said...

Have a blast with your husband, Margo - I was too busy for sales this week. Maybe I'll see you next week! Hope you run across lotsa great junk while you're in Austin!

Vee said...

It is good to leave it all behind so that you can go get more! Hope that you and your beloved have a wonderful, relaxing weekend together.

Unknown said...

Love the picture! Have a great time...I think Austin is one of the prettiest cities in Texas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin