Sunday, July 19, 2009

Road Trip Austin Part 1


The Antique Gallery Round Rock Texas


Round Rock has only 1 Antique store, according to who I spoke with. And it's a doozie. The highlight of this place is in the center, and the booths of Jan Nordstrom and Susan Pridgeon. I love the way these ladies display their wonderful finds.



You Can enlarge the picture above and below by clicking on the pic




I enjoyed wondering around and seeing all the unusual items too. Love the barn vent above, and the old red ice box below

Mr Robo got in on the fun too.

Round Rock is between Austin and Georgetown, and that will be our next stop. Be sure to Visit the Antique Gallery in Round Rock and tell them I sent you.



5 comments:

icandy... said...

Oh, that IS a doozie of a shop! What a fabulous place!!! I could get lost in there for hours!
Happy day!
Christina :)

Vee said...

Yes, a wonderful place! The enlarging didn't work for me so I put on my glasses.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I heard ya'll were in Uncommon Objects when we went in this morning. I was almost waiting at the door saying OPEN OPEN, ha ha. Can't wait to see what you find, T

trash talk said...

So good to run into you at W&T's. Tell Mr. Roger Robo is what great getting to meet him.
Debbie

ann at greenoak said...

thanks for the tour margo.... really enjoyed it....ann

Blog Widget by LinkWithin