Saturday, August 22, 2009

First Project from New Space

If you know me, then you know that I love to be organized. It must be genetic, as my Mom is a "neat nick" too.
This idea came strait out of the current issue of Where Women Create.

Currently available on news stands.

I'm going to be using this in my booth for all the "little things" I sell.

The bottles lift right off with a built in hook.

I had to stabilize each slat so they don't move freely.
Then I dipped into my stash of spice bottles, wrapped wire around the rims, and fashioned a hook.
Then you just hook them on the slats as desired. Easy to remove and replace.

7 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Margo, you are so cleaver! Great job.

Simply Shelley said...

I like it,Margo!
Have a blessed weekend...

misselaineous said...

Hi Margo That has got to be one of the most unique shutter treatments I've ever seen. Very original...very Margo! Happy Sunday *elaine*

kathyvintagegirl said...

The shutter makes a great storage unit. Who would have ever thought to do this. I love it. I will have to go out junkin for something similar. Thanks for the inspriration!

Kudzu said...

oh,this is a great idea. I've been collecting shutters and bi-fold doors, now I have a do-able use for one. Thanks for sharing! :D
kudzu/cherry

The Sweet Pea Collection said...

luv it! luv it! luv it!

Vee said...

Wonderful look. And what a great junkin' way to stay organized. Hope that I find that publication in my travels. I have been looking for it without success.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin