Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun and Easy Christmas Idea from Mamie Jane

I ran across this oh so fun idea while browsing my favorite blogs. Thank you Mamie Jane for letting me re-post it here. Hop over to her blog and take a look.

A rubber stamp holder......

Repurposed for the holiday.

What a great and so easy idea, and I love old office equipment so this is right up my alley. Again, Hop over to Mamie Jane's blog and say hello.

Also I have a friend, Karla, who is just starting her blog. I know it will be fabulous as she's got wonderful ideas.

Hop over and give her some encouragement.

Have a great day

3 comments:

time worn interiors said...

That is a cute idea!
Theresa
aka:tot

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

What a cute idea! So inventive:)
~Debra
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Just love Jane...one of the most creative blogging friends I know!!

Off to check out the new blog, thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin