Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Follow Along Blog Advent Project

Based on my Advent Calendar project I mentioned Last Week. I'm going to do a "follow along Advent Calendar" with all of you. I don't have any grandchildren yet, and there are no little ones in my life, so You'll have to do.
Each Day, I'll draw an ornament from the basket. Each ornament will have a special meaning that relates back to the Reason for the Season. I'll post the object and verse on the left side bar at the top.

I'll start on December 1 and go through Christmas Eve.
I hope to update the photo as we go so you can see the board filling up.
Have your little ones follow along as well.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Such a neat idea, Margo! Wish I had some little ones, too!

Sueann said...

What a wonderful idea!! You know...I have never done an advent calendar!! Sniff! So this is cool!
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin