Friday, December 2, 2011

Great Local sale and fellow blogger in Historic Tyler

A friend ofmine sent me a heads up on a sale at a local historic home today. So off I went GPS programmed and I found myself at this beautiful home. You can't see much from this pic but the house is to die for.
Inside I met Mandy, and she was having an open house sale. There is one more day so be sure to find her on West Houston Street tomorrow and see her fun stuff. Mandy also keeps a blog here.

Pop over say hello, and if you are local be sure to stop by her place tomorrow. I know this gal has good things in store for us in the very near future. There's talent there!!!!


Don't forget to enter my give away in the post below.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Wish I'd known about this one - looks fun! I have to work tomorrow... :(

Sueann said...

Mandy is a real beauty too!!
What a beautiful home and a sale too!
Well you can't beat that!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Mandy said...

Oh thank you for spreading the word! It was so nice to meet you yesterday Margo! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin