Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hard to Part with...Frogs, Mushrooms, Roadrounners, and Flowers

You all know I love a good vintage handbag, but not just any bag, it's gotta speak to me. Imagine my glee when I found these 2 vintage Collins bags at the same location. I think they are both unused.
I haven't decided if I'll be listing them yet, I'm a sucker for Collins bags.

And take a look at this beauty, It's shell is plastic, stitched with thin yarn, I think it might have been a kit.
And look at this great retro fabric inside. It also looks to be in unused condition.
Frogs and mushrooms.
Happy Dance!!!!!

Have you ordered the new Spring issue of Flea Market Style yet???
Details here




2 comments:

Vintage and Company said...

Fun Finds!!!!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Those are some pretty sweet bags!
I like the little folk art looking bag with mushrooms inside...but I really like that road runner..
BEEP-BEEP!
Pat

Blog Widget by LinkWithin