Sunday, February 23, 2014

A few recent quick projects

I thought I'd share a few small projects I've recently tackled.

  First was this lamp. Photo does not show how rough it really was, but it was stained and chipped etc.  I decided it was a good candidate for a coat of spray paint and a small makeover
 
 
 First I masked it off then painted several light coats of spray paint
 It brought it back to life.


Second is this idea for an old mail box, used in the kitchen to hold utensils and towels.


And every flea marketeer knows, an Easel is not just for paintings and a vase is not just for flowers.
Enjoy your week!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

You did an amazing job on your lamp and I love the mailbox idea. I'm going to keep my eyes open for one or two of them. Sweet :)
Have a happy day and keep smiling.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Great job on that lamp! Love the color!!!

Jane said...

I'm loving the lamp too!! I have something similar in my garage that needs updated. I was a little unsure about painting but now I'm going to. Love the mailbox turned utensil holder!!
Jane

Blog Widget by LinkWithin