Friday, May 9, 2008

Wire Cloche

I was inspired by these Chicken Wire Cloches that I saw on the
Raised in Cotton Web Site



So I decided to try and make some of my own.
Now, as usual Mine are not as good as the originals, but here you go.


That cake holder is a T2T as well. A fellow dealer at the Antique Mall, broke this beautiful glass cake plate while I was there one day. She was going to throw it away and so I scooped it up. The pedistal was in tact, so I finished breaking the plate part off, and added this old China plate.
The cloches and cake plate are soon to be added to my store. If you are interested Just drop me a note.
Happy Mom's day to all.
Margo

7 comments:

Vee said...

It came out very nice, Margo! I've not seen anything like them at all.

Rosemary said...

Leave it to you Margo!!
Great Job!
Rosemary

Shirlee said...

Those are a really unique twist to the glass ones (which can be pricey). I think you did a wonderful job on both the wire cloche and cake plate.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cloche! Very Creative!

Station 521 said...

How about some instructions! LOL, I love your blog and enjoy your journey's with the antique shop and just junking in general. Thanks for the great Blog,
Debbie

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

That looks neat!!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing - is there anything you can't do? :)

Joy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin